Skip to content

Travel & Visa Assistance

Travel & Visa Assistance
Will you be traveling abroad soon?  If so, the Trinity Study Abroad Office is here to assist you with your travel needs.  Here is a short list of areas where we can help.
  • Passports
  • Visas (single entry/ multi entry) for short term (less than 6 months) and long term (6 to 9 months)
  • Air Travel
  • Train Travel
  • Bus Travel
  • Ferry Travel
  • Hotels, Hostels, Airbnb, etc.
  • International Cruises
  • International Calling, Texting and Data
  • Traveling with Children
  • TSA PreCheck, Global Entry, CLEAR - What is right for you?
  • Discounts
  • Currency Exchange
    • Frost Bank has these currencies on hand daily (Euros & Pounds)
  • Insurance (Emergency Medical and General Travel)
  • STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program) advice
  • Travel Registration assistance in the TU International Portal
  • Notarization of documents (CIE Office Manager E'Randa Newsome is a registered Notary)
  • Need an Immigration Lawyer? We can give you a recommendation
If you have any questions related to your personal or professional travels, please do not hesitate to contact us.