Travel & Visa Assistance
Will you be traveling abroad soon? If so, the Trinity Study Abroad Office is here to assist you with your travel needs. Here is a short list of areas where we can help.
- Visas (single entry/ multi entry) for short term (less than 6 months) and long term (6 to 9 months)
- Tourist Visas
- Business Visas
- Research Visas
- Schengen Area
- Air Travel
- Train Travel
- Bus Travel
- Ferry Travel
- Hotels, Hostels, Airbnb, etc.
- International Cruises
- International Calling, Texting and Data
- Traveling with Children
- TSA PreCheck, Global Entry, CLEAR - What is right for you?
- Currency Exchange
- Frost Bank has these currencies on hand daily (Euros & Pounds)
- Insurance (Emergency Medical and General Travel)
- STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program) advice
- Travel Registration assistance in the TU International Portal
- Notarization of documents (CIE Office Manager E'Randa Newsome is a registered Notary)
- Need an Immigration Lawyer? We can give you a recommendation
If you have any questions related to your personal or professional travels, please do not hesitate to contact us.