Skip to content

Visa Assistance

Travel & Visa Assistance
It is more often the case that international students have more hoops to jump through when applying for a visa in order to study abroad.  No worries, the Trinity Study Abroad Office will help you any way we can.  We can give you advice, help with paperwork, and in some cases we can drive to Houston, Texas so you can apply for your visa at a consulate.

It takes some research to find out if you need a visa.  If you plan to study in the Schengen Area (most countries in Europe) then you may or may not need a visa.  Here is a link to a website that will tell you if you need a visa to enter a Schengen country.

It is always the responsibility of the student to apply for a visa.  Don't wait until the last minute to ask for help.  Please contract the Trinity Study Abroad Office to ask for assistance.